Saturday, January 12, 2008

Upcoming stuff...

Sorry I haven't posted all week, I've been a little bit busy. I'd like to announce two upcoming themes-- Ultimate Litho and Project Simplicity. I don't have any previews yet as I'm in the early stages of making them. Ultimate Litho is a compilation of almost every single Litho icon from Icon Factory. It will have the most icons out of all Litho themes to date. Ultimate Litho is basically going to do for Litho what Ultimate Leopard did for Leopard themes. I can't say much about Project Simplicity at this point other than it will make your iPod/iPhone feel like a desktop computer. Sort of like Vista and Leopard themes, except this isn't based on any specific operating system. In other news, I'm probably going to be changing the theme of the week to a monthly, nominate and vote format. Also be sure to check out Touch Life's slick new layout.
-TMC

1 comment:

spoonforknife said...

Fantastic site. Just be aware that the touch life link is wrong! Sorry about that.
It is http://web.mac.com/spoonforknife, so add that to your bookmarks instead.

Fantastic site and fantastic themes!