Sunday, January 20, 2008

[Update] Ultimate Leopard 1.1


Update 1-16-08: Introducing Ultimate Leopard 1.1! Here is what is new:

-More wallpapers (11 in all)
-More icons (113 in all)
-Old icons tweaked
-New, improved dock
-Sliders optimized
-iSolitaire theme

It also has all of the old stuff:

-2 Hot safari skins by Romeboard
-Trash bin hack
-Drawers hack for Stacks
-Psx4all skins

When I started working on this theme over a month ago, my goal was to create an exact replica of the Leopard operating system, and I have to say, I'm almost there. This theme now has an insane amount of icons and more skins and extra goodies than most Summerboard themes, and it will only get better. The next update (2.0) will have an improved Safari skin, a Calculator skin, an iTunes music skin, different docks with dividers, and more emphasis on Stacks. I hope you all enjoy this update while I prepare the next one!
[Download]

No comments: